Wednesday, October 28, 2009

6 weeks old!

Well, the little man will be six weeks old tomorrow and it is hard to believe! Time has flown by, except int he middle of the night and he's crying- I'm pretty sure every minute lasts an hour then. Jack went to his first wedding on Saturday and wore his tux (note pics posted earlier). He was a great wedding guest, but started getting tired and fussy at the end of the reception. Also in the pics below is Jack in his Halloween costume (a jack-o-lantern, of course) with Daddy at Daddy's first triathlon. We took Jack to cheer Dad on, however, Jack and I missed most of it due to a minor meltdown. He was quite the trooper though as it made for a very long, cold, and blustery day. I also feel we need to explain the dryer pic. Yes, it is Jack in his swaddler on top of the dryer. He had just quit screaming, although, this only worked for a short time. And yes, Jon and I held him place the entire time he was on top of the dryer. More pics to be posted soon (they are on Jon's computer), including Jack's one month old growth pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment