Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jack vs. Parmesan Cheese

I have some catching up to do with blogging, but for now here is a short video of Jack and the parmesan cheese.  In case you cannot tell, yes, that is parmesan cheese in his hair.  We had allowed him to shake it once before taking the video and then gave it back to him for videoing purposes.  It was a mess to clean, but created a fun video and fun memories and that is the important thing!  Notice the excitement on his face when I opened the lid for him- he is like that EVERY TIME we open a lid for him to close (about 50 times a day)!

I have some very cute pictures from my birthday/Valentine's Day to post and Jack attended a Valentine's party this year, so I need to post those pics as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment