Saturday, July 4, 2009
It's been a long time...
Happy July 4th! Sorry we have been so long updating! Honestly, there has not been much action around the Kinder household beyond work and finishing nursing school! I am one month away from our pinning ceremony and could not be more excited! Jon has kept busy working, putting together the dresser for the nursery (see pic below) and napping in the dad chair. The dresser will have all the necessary knobs, we're just picking out fun ones instead of the boring manufacturer knobs. We went to Austin last weekend and the pic below is me at the LBJ Wildflower Center 27 weeks pregnant. It was about 103 degrees when we were in Austin, but I survived with frequent trips indoors and LOTS of water. Our next dr.'s appt. is Tuesday, then we switch to every two weeks! I can't believe we have reached that point already! We will be sure to post after the appointment and try to keep the posts a little more regular. Hope everyone is enjoying a great 4th with friends and family!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the "Dad" chair... :-)
ReplyDelete