Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First Post!

For the first post- here is a quick life update, in case you missed it. Jon and I found out in January that I was pregnant and due Sept. 22. Soon after, we found out that baby is, in fact, baby boy (which we suspected all along). This will be the first baby in my family and the first baby boy in Jon's family! So, everyone is very excited and anticipating September. I will be finished with nursing school August 7th, in time to get all the last-minute things done. Jon is off and running with his business and taking great care of me! The pregnancy so far has been relatively easy with little nausea or discomfort. As for a name, he will be Jack (after my grandfather) William (Jon's middle name, also a family name going back many generations). We will try to update as often as possible with nursery pics (when it is closer to looking like a baby's room) and pics of my ever-growing belly! Jon will have to do that though, because I have no idea how to upload pictures yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment